ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172/182

BG Clio 182
Hello all. I currently have a rather boring 1.6 focus estate for my work. It's rather uninteresting as you can imagine and I would really like to own a 172 or 182. Now after a lot of reading and searching I've narrowed this choice down from Rx8's and the 350z. I want a car that can do it all but it will mainly be my little toy for the weekends and having a god laugh in. It will be very well looked after and serviced yearly but will probably only be doing 2 to 3k miles. I really have never seen up close either car and was wondering if anyone could help! I live in the selby area and was to be honest wondering if anyone has one I could see and chat about them as I'm pretty confused still to be honest! I am only 19 but insurance shouldn't be a problem next year. Don't know if I'm the right section, I'm really quite new to this XD

BG Clio 182
Haha sorry about that using umm tapa talk I think it is to be honest it's rather terrible compared to the full website version, quite difficult to use XD

BG Clio 182
Wow haha just to sort of see one would be ace wow a passenger ride would be pretty awesome haha where do you live? Sorry this all may sound weird but I just haven't really seen or know anybody with one haha

BG Clio 182
Haha yeah its just terrible I'm new to this like so yeah that's better I'm going to try that way instead haha

im suprised you havent seen any about in selby tbh! i drive round that area and know of someone else who does and theres a couple of others ive seen on the road too!

alot of people just say to me "it just looks like a normal clio" which if you dont know what your looking for i guess it does, mines looking pretty shabby atm but you could come have a look like. im usually either in rawcliffe or howden

BG Clio 182
If I'm being honest I've seen a 182 knocking about urmm near Rawcliffe funnily enough but yeah I mean to be honest that's me. In general I'm reasonably up on cars but I just love the power out of the small size of the car so it all sounds pretty impressive haha. Oh? That's fairly close to me where abouts are you then? cheers for this probably is really annoying like but I probably am leaning towards the 172 myself so be nice to see one :)

that ones in goole, well its a case of search for clio 172 vs 182 really, although that one is the 182 cup, which is a bit more basic (no leather seats, no climate control, no engine cover as standard I believe) but a fair bit lighter and quicker. 172's are cheaper though

BG Clio 182
that ones in goole, well its a case of search for clio 172 vs 182 really, although that one is the 182 cup, which is a bit more basic (no leather seats, no climate control, no engine cover as standard I believe) but a fair bit lighter and quicker. 172's are cheaper though

Urmm sorry be to be a prick but would you mind letting me see yours if it's convenient? I like the cheapness idea of the 172 tbh it's only gonna be a weekend car because I work a hell of a lot usually during week days haha

Urmm sorry be to be a prick but would you mind letting me see yours if it's convenient? I like the cheapness idea of the 172 tbh it's only gonna be a weekend car because I work a hell of a lot usually during week days haha

you could pop up to my workplace tomorrow morning nd have a look? its in howden, I use my 172 as a daily car and it serves me just fine, did just short of 300miles yesterday and it did it no problems averaging 41mpg @ 75mph

BG Clio 182
you could pop up to my workplace tomorrow morning nd have a look? its in howden, I use my 172 as a daily car and it serves me just fine, did just short of 300miles yesterday and it did it no problems averaging 41mpg @ 75mph

Hi mate well I'm really busy working urmm so I don't think I can tomorrow but I've been out today and seen one and im swinging towards them over the 182 I think so thanks mate, Toby.