ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 C2 VTS

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
No crash barriers! Yeah they look like mates tbh. But a standard C2 VTS would kill itself trying to keep up with a 1*2, so maybe it's tuned and maybe the Clio is taking it easy.

'05 182
Also in the 1st video, at around one minute, something goes on the C2, if you listen you can hear the 3 beeps! Glad i dont have my C2 anymore, was like a game guessing what would break next on it!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Also in the 1st video, at around one minute, something goes on the C2, if you listen you can hear the 3 beeps! Glad i dont have my C2 anymore, was like a game guessing what would break next on it!

Heh, a mate of mine had a C2 GT and her's was exactly like that. Literally every journey was a game of "What's it gonna beep about this time..." She owned it 2 years nearly, and I genuinely don't think a month went by without it hitting the dealers with another problem.

And LOL @ Saxo VTS pulling away from RS Clio.

Dan

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
A saxo vts has dificulty in pulling away from a clio 1.6 16v, can't even compare with the rs, it's another history.

exactly theres 5hp difference n thats not that much

PMSL a Saxo VTS would kil a 1.6 clio! Ask the big boys who have owned both and know what there talking about...

Granted there not quicker than a 172 in standard form. But throw £500 at them with breathing mods then they WILL beat a 172.

End of! There like a tin can and weight f-all!

RSTuner'd 182FF

On my old C2 GT the 3 beeps normally meant i had no fuel!:eek: lol