ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 creaking bad when turning will while stationary

sport 172
Hi im new to the clio world.I have a 172 and its creaking.It sounds like floor boards in my house creaking.Does anyone no what the problem is.It sounds like its coming from the wishbone arm but really not sure.Any help would be great.

Clio Sport 182
It could be the rubber bushes on the front lower suspension, wishbone, rollbar, To find out, give them a bit of a spray with wd40 and try again to see if its noisy.

sport 172
So i put car in garage to find this problem.they rung and said bottom ball joint.They fitted that and on the way home i still noticed the noise still there.Must say its 90% better.I am thinking its the other side ball joint as well.Any ideas

Clio Sport 182
Did uou buy a cpuple of quid tin of wd40 and spray all around the rubbers on front anti roll bar etc? Oh well, you can give advice till you're blue in the face. Good luck solving your prolem then. :S