ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 cup ecu wont wake up to read

clio 172
ecu wont wake up to read so i can remap have tryed everything apart from taking of car to remap but then ive got to find correct pins have checked earths fuses wiring any help would be appreciated

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
only other way is to find wish wires go from obd socket to ecu positive earth signal out and in feeds

If there was an issue with the comms the car wouldn't start. As the vehicle is starting the ECU is obviously communicating via CAN so I think the issue is software related with your diag kit.

clio 172
got 182 rs inlet manifold fitted now put 182 ecu on it pulls realy well picking 182 sports down pipe up and lightened flywheel then will be kicking 224 bhp

clio 172
no dont need too been told just waiting sports exhaust manifold lightend flywheel fitted ecu from 182 on my 172 with inlet from rs makes a lot of difference already if you fit the rs inlet it has more air intake

no dont need too been told just waiting sports exhaust manifold lightend flywheel fitted ecu from 182 on my 172 with inlet from rs makes a lot of difference already if you fit the rs inlet it has more air intake

When you get it rolling roaded, make sure you video your reaction.

These will NEVER make 210 on RS inlets letalone 224.

The 182 manifold isn't really any better, particularly for Top end gains.

A flywheel has literally zero to do with power output.