ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Cup Efi final map

Clio 172 Cup
Good afternoon

I know there has been a lot of discussion about remaps lately so thought I would share my final map that Chris done on my 172 Cup, happy with the results as power wise just basic mods
ACE0BE0A-FE53-4549-B874-D260018B9523.jpeg

Reactions: MLB

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Looks good - you got a before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Strong before figure! Good engine there matey.

How does it drive?

Clio 172 Cup
Thanks mate, it’s amazing I don’t really drive it hard but round town ect it’s brilliant need to take it on a decent run when it stops raining lol

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Give it a good ragging! They are made for it. 😂
I still keep seeing you about around wolves and Bilbrook I think the other week maybe?

dan's cast offs.
looks better the right way round ;)

D89B1E6F-ED84-46F4-9A00-9749F5F93C60.jpeg

nice torque figure considering power isn't anything special, what's it had done?

Clio 172 Cup
Yes mate I live in claregate so always around that area mrs works in bikbrook too , @ bloke that was the initial map it made 189 bhp on Monday which I was really pleased with it’s just ktec induction, ktec sports cat and stealth resonated exhaust that’s it power wise

dan's cast offs.
171lb/ft is a good figure.

182 manifold would of been worth fitting, give a nice gain over the 4-1.

dan's cast offs.
yeah, nice difference. feels more than it looks on the graph though.

red was before and black after, only change was the manifold and bit of a play with the map. chris thought it would only need a 15 minute tweak but ended up on it over an hour.

DARREN GP N 182 MANIFOLD.jpg

Clio 172 Cup
Looks good I know a lot of people say you notice a big difference in the mid range which is where I spend most of time, good figures too mate 👍

dan's cast offs.
always noticed it most low down but the graph makes that pretty much obvious. 100% worth doing though.

dan's cast offs.
that was a job, group n timing, 182 manifold, can't remember what exhaust sorry, decat and open cone filter.

need to ignore the figures though as it made 191bhp before we did the timing and manifold. made that on standard map as well!!

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Did you go back again this weekend or is this the final map from earlier this week?

Brilliant figures, healthy engine in a beautiful cup, good combo ;)