ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Cup lowering springs advice ???

Clio 172 Cup
I am just looking at some springs to go on with my new cup shocks and top mounts

Any recommendations lads ? I have been looking at the grams ones

Cheers

Mark

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Got my eibach from this site last week, £107 delivered which is a fooking bargain.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
My current Cup has sportlines which I have had on a few of my Clios and give good ride. I also have cooksports, which are also a good ride.

The Cup in my for sale thread has sportlines to give you an idea of height.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I was reading your thread mate did they come ok? Have you got them fitted yet?

Yes fitted and setup yesterday. I have them on three of my other phase 1s. Cracking on the road, not crashy at all, smooth, and obviously lowers the car. Wouldn’t use any thing else on standard shocks.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
My current Cup has sportlines which I have had on a few of my Clios and give good ride. I also have cooksports, which are also a good ride.

The Cup in my for sale thread has sportlines to give you an idea of height.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Only pic I have settled.

D767A90E-1AC0-489A-8685-0A9C28E8FCC2.png

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Mbeau how come your selling the cup mate ☹️

Because I have the track Cup and the pearl black Sport that is almost finished. I was debating which one to keep, but seems silly to keep both mondial blue Cups. I then bought a DCI too ?

The pearl black may also be up for sale soon too. I have got something in the pipeline though if all works out. It's good that @Ant1 Is on here, makes my obsession with Clios look fairly tame!!!

Clio 172 Cup
Makes me feel better about my spending habits on the car I am just watching wolves vs Man Utd then I am gonna start spending thanks mate made me feel better ?