ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Cup Mis-Fire?

Clio 172 Cup
Hi, my 172 Cup seems to have developed a hiccup @ 2500rpm, only seems to be when cold & then not all the time so very frustrating! It seems to have either a mis-fire or a fuelling problem, below 2500 & over 2500rpm it seems fine - a local Renault traing technician has plugged it in & it is showing no fault codes, he has also cleaned the throttle body & checked the temperature sensors. He has suggested changing the spark plugs as he thinks one of these may have started to break down. There is a Pipercross Induction Kit fitted which I will replace with a ph1 airbox & decent filter when I find one at a sensible price! Also, the exhaust is rattling & presumably on its way out so this also is on the list to be replaced at some point with either a Milltek or K-Tec (probably with sports cat as well). Anybody got any suggestions or had the same thing happen?