ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup owner from North Yorkshire!

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Hello, im Chris, and im from North Yorkshire! Just recently bought my Dads clio 172 cup. Its a 53 reg and its got 53000 miles on the clock.
The clio is a big upgrade speed wise from my other car which is currently up for sale, my 1.4 Vauxhall corsa Sri.

Picture of corsa.
1471951_10152085149494740_695513392_n_zpsdcadda8a.jpg

Anyway here is a few pics of the clio when it was owned by my Dad!

DSC05041_zps5a8827f5.jpg

DSC05012_zps5099f2b0.jpg

Since buying it a few weeks ago ive made a few little changes, first thing was a new set of wheels to replace those gold ones which i wasnt too keen on!
More pics to follow.... :)

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome mate!

Are the replacement alloys you've gone for an original set of Speedline Turinis, as suit these cars so well

Renault Clio 172 Cup
They certainly are, i bought a set a few weeks ago that were quite rough, but just had them professionally refurbished!

172 cup
Welcome to the forum. Good to see another cup on here, although please ditch those mud flaps as well.

Any other plans for it?

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Welcome to the forum. Good to see another cup on here, although please ditch those mud flaps as well.

Any other plans for it?

For now im just changing the wheels, removing the stickers off the mudflaps, and replacing the bulbs at the front to brighter ones. But im sure there will be plenty more in the future :)