ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup rear discs

Renault Clio 172 Cup
My dads friend recently did a service on my 172 cup and whilst he did it he checked over the car and suggested I get some new rear discs and pads as mine are getting quite low. He suggested I get some genuine renault ones and directed me to a website and a seller on eBay, looking at about £110 for the discs and pads and bearings. So whilst I was looking on eBay I came across some mintex ones, come with the pads, discs and bearings for £65? I don't need the abs ring as the 172 cups don't have abs, correct? So as the rear brakes don't do an awful lot I understand, am I better off buying the mintex ones and saving £45. Or what would you recommend?

Thanks, Chris :)

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
Ive had the cheap mintex on mine, discs and pads are fine but the bearings lasted less than 5000 miles