ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup won't start

Clio 172 cup
Hi I'm having problems starting my clio 172 cup, the car ran fine drove 5 minutes to the shop went to start car and it cranks but won't start,
checked every fuse,
changed every relay
cleaned tdc sensor
imoboliser light switches of when in ignition also tried spare key
can hear fuel pump prime when in ignition
When I've stopped cranking the engine the dials seem to flicker aswell for a few second even when key is out of the barrel
the electric fault light is on the dash and stop light so brought my laptop and connected to obd2 port but it won't connect saying no power/connection which it has never done before,
Really struggling to figure out what's wrong any suggestions would be appreciated

PH2 172
Hi I'm having problems starting my clio 172 cup, the car ran fine drove 5 minutes to the shop went to start car and it cranks but won't start,
checked every fuse,
changed every relay
cleaned tdc sensor
imoboliser light switches of when in ignition also tried spare key
can hear fuel pump prime when in ignition
When I've stopped cranking the engine the dials seem to flicker aswell for a few second even when key is out of the barrel
the electric fault light is on the dash and stop light so brought my laptop and connected to obd2 port but it won't connect saying no power/connection which it has never done before,
Really struggling to figure out what's wrong any suggestions would be appreciated

Broken white wire from Relay J to Pin 10 of the ECU.

https://www.cliosport.net/threads/ph2-172-non-starter-orange-warning-light-on-turns-over.817082/

Clio 172 cup
My wiring loom is completely different to the one in the photo not sure which relay it could be from
IMG_20190202_142429.jpg

PH2 172
It looks as if the wiring has already had some modifications.

Attachments

• IMG_20190202_142429.jpg
    IMG_20190202_142429.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 119