ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Exclusive

Monaco 37/468
I saw a good one at Harrats Renault in Wakefield. Dark green, they were asking about 8 grand for it....

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
cherubs got his for 2999. 8 gees seems like waayy to much

3K..! Great price..! well done fella! Dependant on mileage and condition alot with these though.. generally. There are some real bargains to be had mind!

8K does seem rather high. I part exchanged mine for the 182 in April 2004. 3yrs old, with 16k on the clock, like new condition, and they put it straight on the forecourt for a fiver under 10K!! They didnt even need to valet it..! lol

clio 172 exclusive n
paid 4000 for mine in october with cambelts done full renault service history 58,000 miles and a+ condition for 7 yr old car

on 61,000 now so 3000 done and i love it lol clean it every wk or everyother wk max

love the paint in the sun when its clean

looking to lower mine a tad on sportlines and get the wheels refurbed as one has started to corrode

heres mine

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/buxz777/?action=view&current=PICT0846.jpg

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/buxz777/?action=view&current=PICT0848.jpg

and my dodgy alloy
http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff299/buxz777/?action=view&current=PICT0849.jpg

clio 172 exclusive n
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
yeah talk about price devaluation drive it off forcourt and you lost 4-5 grand straight away lol crazy how pissed would you be:)

172 Exclusive No.171
Its on an Y plate mate, milage is low at 41,000 but i talked the garage into doing the cambelt + aux, and a full service! Can't believe they agreed, gonna take it in on thursday then spend friday checking they actually did the work!

Condition is ok, it needs a little bit of tlc, those silver bits in the doors need re-spraying, the wheels could do with a refurb, but generally its a very tidy motor!

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Its on an Y plate mate, milage is low at 41,000 but i talked the garage into doing the cambelt + aux, and a full service! Can't believe they agreed, gonna take it in on thursday then spend friday checking they actually did the work!

Condition is ok, it needs a little bit of tlc, those silver bits in the doors need re-spraying, the wheels could do with a refurb, but generally its a very tidy motor!

Sounds like you've got a very good deal there!!

Take care on the silver bits on the door cards.. i assume you mean around the handle part. This was finished in a very tactile plastic coating, which, although looked good, doesnt wear well. You may need to be a bit selective on what paint you choose fella. Great cars.. I want one again!!

clio 172 exclusive n

yeah very good price cambelt defo needs doing mate ask to see old one etc as they should be done every 5 years or 72k can be quite exspensive at some places so make sure they do it and stamp the book etc if that goes or the aux belt then you can be in big trouble

great price though bet youre well happy :) youve made me wanna go for a drive in mine now lol :)

cor nearly last one off the line

I wonder what plate its on?

I know of 2 that are on an 02 plate!
The was an 02 reg one on piston heads the other week. Years ago my parents went to view one at renault ilford, that car was on an 02 plate too. There's either more than two on an 02 reg or those two get about a bit.

As for a dealers trying to sell one for 8k :eek:

172 Exclusive No.171
03022008608.gif

172 Exclusive No.171
I took a couple more pics but it was getting dark and only had a camera phone but i'm happy with the results after its first polish!

Mondeo TDCI 130
My mate has one!, its a tidy one aswell! Could do with a PC'in really, dont have a clue why the fogs are on so dont ask!!!!

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Yup.. thats one of the 02's i was refering to.

The other belonged to a guy on here, Scribbler. HN02 Z*Y
I think both are ex RUK cars, I think the start of the reg plate points to that.
Strange how my rents went to view one of them ages ago, unless it was a different 02 reg exclusive.

Could well be ex RUK cars.! Wasn't untill very recently i discovered by chance there were 2 02 plates, as Scribbler beleived his to be the only 02! iirc. Pretty sure he also said his had no individual I.D. no.

I used to see one of them around Hammersmith.

RenaultSport clio 172 exc
i got me a wee exclusive and i love it to bits!!!! got it lowered on coilies and it drives like a dream wouldnt change it for anything at the mo!!!!!!

love it!!!!

172 Exclusive No.171
Had the car 5 days now and done about 600 miles! Can't stop smiling, i'm actually enjoying driving again!