ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 is for gays

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  A4 DTM/iceberg cup
wait 'til his ass gets handed to him on a plate by a clio when hes driving his bmw. what a loser........

nth

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I recently swapped this for my BMW and it is a great car, but I feel a bit girly in it and it is starting to emasculate me a bit!! Strange men have started to look at me driving the car and a big percentage of them have smiled at me, in a strange manner, making me feel uneasy.Therefore I need more of a manly car!.......I am not getting rid of it for any other reason....

amazing

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
loving his reply

Only driving it could possibly answer that question for you.
If you are happy with the attention of other men despite being heterosexual, then I guess this could be the car of your dreams.
If so, have a bid and very soon, a new life could open for you.

best wishes
alan

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Megane R26, R21 Turbo
COMPLETE IDIOT!!! WE WILL REFUNDED YOU IN FULL IF RETURNED-- DONT DEAL********xs-power ( 4336iconRedStar_25x25.gif)
10-Oct-07 22:57
  • Reply by stinton_worcester (12-Oct-07 10:21):

These are ebays protected crooks!.make ebay too much money to kick off!
    • Follow-up by xs-power (12-Oct-07 19:50):

Why not simply return the goods sir.....WE WILL REFUND dont you speak english
--------------------------------------------------------

somebody clearly loves him as much as he loves 172's ;)