ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 key

172 cup
Hi all
Being new to renault and my clio coming with one broken key I am not sure what I need to order

Engine dynamics have said they will program it I just need to suplly the key when I have it mapped

Or do you think I'm better of getting a local locksmith to do one

Here is a pic of my key

Can anyone tell me where to order one?
e9214062855f4fd362a7ced0ed34d00d.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Its empty inside because you have no need for whats inside.

The clifford alarm has been fitted & the original alarm has either been removed or disconnected.

I would imagine all you need is a new key blade cut as the clifford phob is now your alarm.
No point in paying out for a proper key- the reason renault keys are coded into the car is for the alarm & immobiliser

Or have you still got a proper key that works alongside the alarm..?

172 cup
Its empty inside because you have no need for whats inside.

The clifford alarm has been fitted & the original alarm has either been removed or disconnected.

I would imagine all you need is a new key blade cut as the clifford phob is now your alarm.
No point in paying out for a proper key- the reason renault keys are coded into the car is for the alarm & immobiliser

Or have you still got a proper key that works alongside the alarm..?
All I have is the Clifford alarm and that empty key

I'll get another key cut then

Then try to get another Clifford fob I have a local Clifford expert I want him to look over it as it has intelistart that I have no clue how to use [emoji1303]

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk