ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Mats

I was asking the exact same question the other day, blue182 said theyre just plain black mats. I know my local renault dealer do them in grey but im not sure where to find the black ones. I think they go for around £70.

Wouldnt mind a set myself as my interior is mainly black. (mk2 172)

i according to what i have heard on here, they are £120.00 from renault.
they are of very poor quality, as the drivers one (where your left heel is) wears out in about 10mins.

AS Cat171 has said, they are very expensive from Renault and the words "good quality" and standard mats dont come in the same sentece, they are utter s**t.

Get yourself a good set of mates elsewhere, I got mine from JustMatz, custom made so the fit the floor wells perfectly and you can chose your own colours, logos to match your car as you wish.

I got black with a grey outline to match the dash carbon bits, and got Renault sport stiched in them to mach the writing stiched in the back of the seat.(had to get copyright permsion from renault to use it). they cost me £80.

Just dont get them from Renault please!!!

[Edited by Brum Man on 4/14/2005 6:49:06 PM]

106 GTi

The 182 ones are rather flimsy and thin, but match the interior well. I asked for a price on them for a spare set for mine but they where silly money. Got some geniune Renualt Rubber ones in there for day to day use now.

Ford Fiesta

i like the 182 mats, yeah bit cheap but they match well. I just use another small carpet mat over fornt two mats to stop them wearing/getting dirty.

Ive got an as new set of Clio V6 Mk2 mats for sale if anyone is interested. This set of mats will fit any Mk3 phase2 clio i.e. 2001 onwards. In black, the fronts have done only 2400 miles and the one piece rear is new, coz it doesnt fit in a vee, suppose they just supply them as a full set, silly really!

Ive also got a one piece rear mat from a Mk1 vee too, this is brand new as well, came out of my Mk1 vee, so its the dark blue colour, same as that in the Mk1 172.

Genuin ones are £150 or somehting stupid. There are places on the net which make custom ones much cheaper or Halfords etc sell much better quality ones.