ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 ph 2 dyno tuned

Clio 172 sport
my car is running at 157.6hp on the wheels with UNI Chip, decat and catback exhaust system and power tech induction kit does any one no what else i could do to get more out of it with out having spend loads !!!

Does 157.6 equate to about 178 bhp?? im clueless at working these things out:eek: Good figure anyway.

Whats a uni chip?

Clio 172 sport
IMG_0294_zpsf36e3b06.jpg

Clio 172 sport
i belive its 182 on engine and uni chip is wired into the ecu and you have endless options on it for tuning like controling fuel air valve timing um loads stuff you can do on them

Clio 172 sport
yer me to i just had my car done went from like 148 to 157 on wheels but my god you can notice it on the road pulls like hell just takes of now lol

U sure that's wheel hp mate if it is that means its about 176hp at the engine. No need for a unichip on a clio the stock ecu can be remaped mate, matching the inlet might help along with trying a different air filter mabby a stock airbox and and high flow filter, also a 182 exhaust manifold should see some gains

Last edited: