ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 ph1 - Black shed thing.

ZX6R B1H
I was going to leave this standard, but we all know what happens when you say tihngs like that. So...

This is Matt Wills old un, Picked him up for a 1k Not bad condition at all and seems to be a quick un' so that'll do for me then.

P1010686.jpg

P1010696.jpg

P1010656.jpg

Pretty much how i bought him :D

1.2 Badges

P1010687.jpg

Rota Circuit 8's (chavtastic)

P1010726.jpg

P1010747.jpg

OMP steering wheel

P1010755.jpg

Battery has been relocated to the boot, Spare wheel and jack etc left at home. Ecu relocated and a 4" duct direct to the air filter. Drivers side is a sell out and just being a sheep.

Cobra evolution was purchased last weekend just waiting on a set of mounts to pop up and i will get it fitted, 3" 4point williams harnesses were purchased ages ago for the williams so they can be fitted, Yozza race system has been ordered and should be with me sometime next week'ish.

Solid mounts are in project mode, just started to fiddle with them pics to be posted as and when :D really need some help with the rosejoint sizes for the dogbone.

Interior is staying in for now until i get my Gaz gold coilovers bit of a whohar on these at the moment as i want full coilovers front and rear "yes I will stitch weld the rear turrets ;)" I dont want to strip it just yet as the bugger is pretty high as standard lol. Oh and i fitted some HIDs woo...

ZX6R B1H
Really need mounts
exhaust fitted
seat fitted
stripped like a good un'
adjustable top mounts
new wheels
then kill it and start again :D

ZX6R B1H
i will have somewhere matey, i'll try and find it.

Plans are just to keep myself sain and play about with it. Do some track days, have some funn usual stuff really.

I've just bought a set of spax RSX coilovers as well, got bored of waiting for the gaz deal. Also with the gaz gold stuff with the bump and rebound it could effectivly ruin the ride quality and need a fair bit of playing with to get the setup right.

320d
When the coilies being fitted then? Didn't realise spax did coilies for the clio's never heard anybody use them before. Have you had any experience of them in the past?

audi a6 3.0tdi
He's had a few sets in the past on other cars and they have always been really good. I'm going to let him test them on his and if they are good i'll get some too lol

ZX6R B1H
Bit of an update fitted the cobra evolution seat, 3" williams harness, removed rear door cards, front carpet and sound deadening, fitted the williams wheels and some exhaust I had knocking around. Washed it as well which is unusual :D

Pics tomorrow after the Yorkshire meet.

The Willy wheels look cool, would be a lot better if it was lower though (but I'm sure you're not arsed :D)

ZX6R B1H
awaiting on the coilovers matey once they are here woo :D lowered.

Then its just engine mounts, shafts and rollcage next.

ZX6R B1H
yeah, lauren keeps mithering me for the same one. we'll see what happens., Jamie i think it will be about 60mmish i just want the arse end down slightly its a lil bit too twitchy atm.