ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 pirelli p zero neros

swapped the tyres on the 172 for p zero neros and find at high speed the car is not holding the road properly.

by that i mead when i had bf goodrich on the car the tyres were excellent.

only bought pirelli beacause goodrich were not in stock.

I mean how bad can they be !

just taken the car to goodwood and the control on her was crap !

sliding over the road (microscopic but at 70 + its a lot !)

tyres are clean and had over 1000 mile s on them now so im stumped.

tracking checked.

If This is the P zero nero quality I wont buy again and recommend anyone looking at them to avoid.

Highly dissappointing.

Goodrich were excellent value, cheaper and brilliant in the wet.

The only good thing about pirelli nero is that they handle around roundabouts - e.g much more strength in the tyre walls.

roll on toyos next / goodrich !

p.s tagged a silver 172 mk1 with loads of performance stickers on the car towards goodwood at around 6.30am this morning .

anyone here ?

nice car

Ive got them fitted on my car 172 fast. I dont find them too bad, better than the conti sports. There are better tyres out there for sure, but my mate who runs a tyre garage said they improve as they get older. Just my opinion.

fair points guys,

I know they have a reputation been pirelli and who i am to judge etc but i feel quite a difference.

i will go get my wheels checked again i think !

thanks for the replies.