ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 racing today at Oulton Park Neil Howard Rally Stages

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
anyone know who the car belongs to or if he's got a build thread on here ? Would love to know the specs of it, trying to find some pics to help.

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
The driver was called Steve quigley according to the entry list is that his forum name ? Wouldn't mind seeing a project thread

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
That's
@EVOgone
I don't think there is a project thread as such, but I have seen a few posts about the car. It's a converted Cup racer, but I think it has a modified F7R engine. Steve's a nice guy and can really pedal.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Yes its me no thread but its an ex cup car 240bhp F7R engine, Reiger suspension, Sedev Seqential, AP Brakes and whole host of other stuff.!
Wasnt a great event as we had a worsening noise from what we thought was the box so stopped but on inspection think its a CV.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
You should put some proper pictures up, it's a cracking little car.

Sorry to hear you had troubles, least it's nothing too major though. What are your plans for next year with it?

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Ahh f7r engine ? That a Williams engine originally?

Epic car though mate you any vids or anything of it? Looks like a flyer

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I've got a couple of short clips of it on YouTube from the New Brighton Prom Stages in September. Only done on my phone so not exactly stunning quality.

Steve, if you want these for any reason, let me know and will put them on dropbox for you. I resisted posting the Epynt one I sent you!

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
6ad8a03b6b3b87e4b8d258471af662f1.jpg