ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 shocks, need help.

Clio 172 RS ph1
Hi, i need to replace all 4 shocks , it a ph1 rs, how can i confirm the part number from renault?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Can you not give them your reg number over the phone and do it that way?

2014 Clio 200t edc
Something tells me they are all the same over the 172 range just different rates. Ie you can use cup shocks on a ph1 I think.

Clio 172 RS ph1
Im from israel and want to buy outside the country, so reg number/vin wont help, and not sure about the part number.
Cup will fit too? Do you have theire part number?
Any chance you know the range of the all 172's?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
8200681125 and it states "Extreme Pack Add-On"

Retail price is £51.07+vat each

Rear shock part number

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Im from israel and want to buy outside the country, so reg number/vin wont help, and not sure about the part number.
Cup will fit too? Do you have theire part number?
Any chance you know the range of the all 172's?

Also try this one

And this is the correct number: 8200681125

One has been superseded over the other.

That's for 172 cup shocks which will fit any 172

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Once you give them either number you should be able to find front and rear near each other on the list, "extreme pack add on" for front and rear also

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hmm if it's non cup 182 then yes, if it's 182 cup then no they have larger bolt spacings

Clio 172 RS ph1
Bought the ph1 renault shock by the end, can lower the car with those shock? Without damaging for long term?
Thinking about 40mm or 30mm .

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I think a 30mm spring setup should be ok, at the end of the day shocks only work 100% few years of normal use.

Which springs will you get?