ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Viper Pipercross Corbon Induction Kit

Clio 172 Mk2
Has any one got The K-Tech Viper kit installed on their Clio 172 please? If you have was it hard to fit? Is it 2 noise or just right? And how did you run the cold air feed?

If any one has any pictures to show me that would be grate to. Its just am thinking of buying one wonted to know a few things abought it first as it is expensive. Thanks for your time guys.

Clio 172 Sport
Alright mate,

I Have the pipercross viper carbon induction kit fitted t0 my 2002 172 but got it else where and not from k-tec.
The noise it makes is spot on as it don't drown out your stereo or anythin as it can mainly be heard outside more and does make people turn round but just gives it a nice subaru type of burbble noise on acceleration. Its hard to explain as it is not extremely loud its but its not very quiet but recommend it as the noise isn't off the haed and sounds nice.

Ill try and get some picks of how i fitted mine.

Chris.

R35 GTR
Noise is ok mate, good for letting people know you are around so they dont walk out in front of you. Its quiet when the car isnt under much load.