ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 vs clio 172 cup

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Mondial blue colour, poverty spec interior(no leather) cup spoiler, turninis, no sunroof, no climate control. To list a few.

Got a link to the car? will be able to tell you in seconds

Clio 172 cup
iv figured it out. its obvious because its in monaco blue the cup wasent in that colour.

thanks anyway lads

172 Cup
There's a lot out there being sold as Cups which aren't Cups. Was a right mare when I was looking for one.
Although that one doesn't even say it's a Cup.

Would imagine something like mycarcheck will only list it as "Clio 2.0 16v" or "Clio Sport".
e.g. when I put my reg into blackcircles it'll only offer me 195/50s :( (Cup should be 195/45s, it even says so in the handbook!)
iirc there's something about the VIN that tells you if it's a Cup but I can't remember what, I'm sure someone will link it any minute now..

Clio 172 cup
the only reason i though it was a cup is that my insurance company classed it as a cup which i questioned them about and they were adiment it is one.

Clio 172 cup
ye thats first on my todo list!!! biding on a set of turinis at the moment but if i dont get them it will be the oz f1's.

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Get 15s mate! Turinis are overrated tbh there not even that light. All 1*2's should have 15s they transform the car.

PB Clio 172
17's are fine for the road and on sportlines but if you do do track days and also want cheap tyres then get some 15's !

106GTI / NovaC20LET
17's are fine for the road and on sportlines but if you do do track days and also want cheap tyres then get some 15's !

In what way are 17s fine? They look s**t, cost a fortune to wrap, kill acceleration and completely ruine the handling of the car lol.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cup = nasty interior, no aircon.
(although apparently there were a few factory fitted aircon upgrades to bring it back nearer to normal spec, typical french)