ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 - Avoid

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Just what I want, a clio with half the boot size. Renault need this guy in design

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Golf GTD Mk7
I don't fully understand why a car being ragged puts people off. After all, we don't drive them slowly surely ;) As long as the engines/gb have been warmed up well, then they should be fine. Obviously the chav tastic ones are usually cause for caution.

is1

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Integra Type R DC2
I must say, ICE aside, that would catch my eye if I were looking.
He is the third owner (had it a few years), FRSH (inc. cambelt), looks reasonably tidy bar the ICE.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 182, BMW 645
Isn't the RS designed to be "ragged". As long as it's looked after then what's the problem?

JCC

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Jesus.

The OP has posted this up to say avoid this as it's had it's head kicked constantly, probably from cold and without much mechanical sympathy. He's not saying avoid this car because the bloke stretched it's legs once in a while.

Use some common sense FFS.

Trader Rating - 90%
9   1   0
  Monaco
Yeh those mods ooze avoid.

At least he can clean his car, take good pictures and type properly.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Black 172
Jesus.

The OP has posted this up to say avoid this as it's had it's head kicked constantly, probably from cold and without much mechanical sympathy. He's not saying avoid this car because the bloke stretched it's legs once in a while.

Use some common sense FFS.
Rather than you guessing what the OP meant I'd rather hear it from the OP himself

So far all he said was it's been ragged around (haven't they all), that he's a farmer (???) and then later he said "it hasn't been looked after" but how does OP know that? Does he have access to the service history etc. Does he think it hasn't been looked after because the guy is a farmer?!!? I think he should provide more details if he is going to make these accusations IMO

Last edited: