ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Cruise Control

Clio 182
Hello All,

Just bought a Clio 182 today. Absolute mint condition 04 plate with 66k miles on the clock.

Quick question. Been driving around today and I cant seem to get the cruise control to work. Read through the handbook but still couldnt figure it out.

I hold the button get "Set ---" press + and the get "Set 72" but then what? I cant get it to stay, as soon as I let go of either button it just dissapears.

Can someone explain the specific procedure. Ive tried letting go of one or another first but still no luck.

Cheers.

Clio 182 Cup
I had the same problem with my 182, and heres how I got it sorted.

Get on a long bit of raod and change up to 5th, then press the CC switch until it lights up green on the dashboard. Now just press the + on the wheel and let your foot of the gas. CC should now be enguaged, then then you break you can press R to resume.

320d
Have you pressed the switch the right way? It needs to be green. I had it set to orange (speed limiter) and thought it was broken when I first got mine.