ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Cup - Inferno

RFB

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BG 182 FF
Hi All,

I need some advice as I am fairly new to the forum and have quite limited RS knowledge at the minute. I am looking for a 182FF or 182 Cup and began my search this morning.

This morning I went to view the below:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-RENA...7067620?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item462f0ca164

I am aware the advert is pretty poor and that the car does need some TLC. On the limited test drive I had the car drove well, however it did have a few items that I was not too sure about, that maybe someone can help advise on.

1. There appeared to be some variance between the colour of the car in different areas. The roof and front quarter of the car seemed darker than the doors and rear of the car. Is this normal appearance for a Inferno or is there a possibility some panels have been resprayed? I did check the drivers door and the paint sticker was still present.

2. The car has a series of small dents along the passenger side door, the door also does not sit quite flush when closed. I am struggling to think what could have caused this?

3. The car has a Powerflow stainless steel exhaust fitted that received an advisory on the MOT for a leak. Is this an easy fix, and what are the reviews on the Powerflow systems?

4. Am I correct in saying this car is supposed to have a small black splitter on the front bumper?

The final question from me would be, does anyone recognise the car or know of it's previous owners?

I would really appreciate any input or advice anyone can give.

Cheers

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
At first glance that car does nothing for me. And thats coming from someone who has owned an inferno. Is that the color you want? Whats the service history like?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
cheers,i personally would look elsewhere its not cheap and i bet its had a hard time,they could have cleaned the inside aswell,look for 1 on here m8

RFB

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BG 182 FF
Thanks for the replies all, you share the same feelings as I did after the viewing!

I am actually now in conversation with danvilla2 on here to view his RB 182 Cup.

RFB

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BG 182 FF
Thanks for the comments! I picked up a BG 182 FF on new years eve which I am very happy with. Have posted some pictures under Clio Media.

This thread can be closed.