ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Cup Track Rods?

SKINTasPER

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182/MK4 GT 120
Anyone ever had any experience or ordered any parts that fit the cup rack? I need the track rod arms but the renualt ones are quite a bit out my budget at the moment and I'd like it replace them while I'm doing the abs rings? Any part numbers that fit for the SMI rack? Can't find nothing :(

PH2 172
Anyone ever had any experience or ordered any parts that fit the cup rack? I need the track rod arms but the renualt ones are quite a bit out my budget at the moment and I'd like it replace them while I'm doing the abs rings? Any part numbers that fit for the SMI rack? Can't find nothing 😧

£25.58 i/c Vat per side from RPD. Part number 7701473656.
Kit comes with the boots, and there is a CS code you can quote for free delivery.

https://www.cliosport.net/threads/cliosport-net-clio197-net-clio200-net-coupon-code.800544/

Last edited:
  PH2 172
Clio 182 cup ones? Any links?

182 Cups are the same as ph2 172, 172 Cups, & all 182`s I/c Trophy.
Don`t be mislead by the eBay listing stating otherwise.
The Genuine item is actually 333 mm total length, or 315mm if you don`t count the threads that screw into the rack.
All ph2 RS`s have the SMI rack.
If you buy the OE item, the boots will last 10 years, not 10 minutes.

Clio 182
Paid 38 quid for 2 x rod, end and boots. Go on to ebay and search 'clio 182 tie rod. I wanted new ends As my existing ones were shot. As the post above, 315 is length for my 182 but I've seen there can be two options so you're best to check.
They are very difficult to change without the right equipment, have you looked in to that?

SKINTasPER

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182/MK4 GT 120
182 Cups are the same as ph2 172, 172 Cups, & all 182`s I/c Trophy.
Don`t be mislead by the eBay listing stating otherwise.
The Genuine item is actually 333 mm total length, or 315mm if you don`t count the threads that screw into the rack.
All ph2 RS`s have the SMI rack.
If you buy the OE item, the boots will last 10 years, not 10 minutes.
Brilliant! Just want I wanted! Will get some ordered now! Thanks mate.

PH2 172
Paid 38 quid for 2 x rod, end and boots. Go on to ebay and search 'clio 182 tie rod. I wanted new ends As my existing ones were shot. As the post above, 315 is length for my 182 but I've seen there can be two options so you're best to check.
They are very difficult to change without the right equipment, have you looked in to that?

The tool is affordable.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Univer...039028&hash=item3f41e21a3f:g:g2oAAOSw~e5ZUVQE
Where there is an option on length, it is for EPAS rack, so not applicable to RS at all.