ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Headlight Washers

Strange but one of my headlamp washers has started "crying" washer fluid any ideas why it's started happening??

Equally any ideas how I actually activate the washers 4 my headlights??

Ta v much.!

megane 225
turn your lights on and keep the washer stalk pulled towards you, happens all the time re it crying

megane 225
depends, should be covered under renault warranty (but not extended)
the parts themselves are about £8 and some people reckon removing the bumper is the best way to fit them. (heard it can be done with the bumper still on though)
I had it on my 172 and i ended up loosing a tank of washer fluid after about 2 weeks.
As to why its happening, the 'ball' can crack (not good on the technicial side me) lol

BMW 320d SE
^ Pretty much it really. I had mine replaced under warranty. They do take the bumper off to change them.

As for using the washers, just wash the windscreen with the lights on - if you spray it for long enough, you'll hear another pump sound and the lights will get sprayed.

megane 225
........or, get a mate to lean over the front of the car to check for stone chips which you squirt them with them hehehe big kid!!!
renault wanted £98 to change one of mine, £9 for the part and they obviously were charging just over an hour for labour

255 V6 Black Gold
never used mine yet....

love them ones on the focus rs, mates got one, looks the bizz when they pop out the bumper whilst it sprays then neatly go back in