ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 heaters climate control

clio 182 sport
can anyone help when i use the heaters in the car if i set it to min its nice cool air soon as i set to 16 degrees is get hot and stays the same all the way to max so i either have hot or cold no in between temps. i have changed the climate control unit thinking it could be that but is just the same all the motors seem to work where it switches vents etc anyone had this before or got ideas.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
are u using the auto feature? its been a while since i used a clio 2 but from memory if you set it to min auto it will just try to cool it to as low as it can, but set it to 16 auto then it will blow as hot air as it possibly can until the car reaches 16 degrees then it will keep the air at the required temp to hold 16C

because of this you will only really notice this on cold mornings when the inside of the car is much lower than 16C