ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Induction Kit hose pipe

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Dear all, i was wondering if anyone could tell me where i can buy a Samco (or other make) hose pipe to join my induction kit to the air intake box. Ive seen many pictures of Clio Sport Engines with those hoses but i have no idea where i can get one from.

Its should be a pipe at 90 degrees connecting the induction kit to the air intake box.

thanks very much for reading and have a nice day

Regards

Jacky

silicone hose from hillpower , 55notes plus discount wid breather pipe
team think or samco do cheaper ones , 19 notes onwards , no breather piper

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
there is a fella on here that sells them - do a search - if not, i got mine from forge motorsport.

Dubai182 said:
What does the oil breather do anyway? Pls dont tell it lets the oil breathe,lol.

fumes from oil , fred mentioned it b4 , u dont really need it connected , but if not connected , i think u will b able 2 smell it in the cabin area . strongish smell ???????????:quiet:

Hi there, thank you for all your helps, i was wondering what size of the silicone hose would i need to buy if i buy from Samco or the ones from Forge motorsport as i am confused with the sizes. I think the air intake hole for the Clio is around 70-75mm right. I know i need a 90 degrees ones but i have no idea about the other sizes. Thanks

thank you for reading and the help

Regards

Jacky

I was wondering, what about that other pipe which comes off the original pipe on the Plastic connector. I think its the hot air intake pipe. Its quite long and thin which goes to the back of the engine. If i should replace the induction kit connector with the Silicone hose, then what should i do with the hot intake hole?

Thank you for reading and advices

Regards

Jacky