ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Isofix

This is my first post on here. Been a massive fan of the Clio's after reading great things about them in the EVO magazines. I have just sold my 530d Sport and I am after a Clio 182 with both the cup packs. Being swayed towards the black ones and the softer blue coloured ones. Now I have managed to tempt the wife into getting one but I want to check to see if they have isofix fittings.

Read somewhere that the front passenger seat has isofix and the airbag can be turned off. There is also isofix in the back.

Can you please confirm that it has these?

Definitely has them in the back, as it's a removable bar.

Not sure on the front though, as I have Recaros, so can't confirm that.

Perfect. Thanks for that.

One day I will have a Trophy. Would love it.

I read somewhere that there is a sticker on the passenger side that mentions the isofix.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I am 99% sure that the front has isofix. I will check in a work car tomorrow if nobody replies tonight.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Is that what those weird triangle hoop things are in the front?

182 FF, A6 Avant
Clio 182 FF seats definitely have ISOfix mounts and the airbag can be turned off. I've used a Maxi Cosi base in the front of mine on and off since I bought the car.