ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 key

hi iv ordered a 182 in silver with cup pack.

they say 1st dec.can anyone show me a pic of the key?can you turn alarm on and off by key or is it on somthing else cheers

lee

didnt you drive one first ? :confused:
key has a button for the alarm on it, dont have a picture of one tho but its the same as the rest of the clio range

When they going to start laser cutting the keys and making them less bulbous. That should be a thing to consider for the mk3.

Ta, Andy

Punto/Clio GTT

with the technology nowadays they should put somethin in there so you can make a phone call to your key. So if ya ever lose it, phone it n it beeps or summat. Take note Renault, and i want some cash when you put this idea in production

FM

Quote: Originally posted by andy_leitch on 23 October 2004

When they going to start laser cutting the keys and making them less bulbous. That should be a thing to consider for the mk3.

Ta, Andy
What am i talking about. The Mk3 is going to have a transponder key where you just push a button when the key card is in the car. Id get mine implanted into my lower back. Then you dont even have to worry about forgetting keys.

Ta, Andy

320d M Sport

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 23 October 2004

with the technology nowadays they should put somethin in there so you can make a phone call to your key. So if ya ever lose it, phone it n it beeps or summat. Take note Renault, and i want some cash when you put this idea in production

FM

good idea that.

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 23 October 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 23 October 2004

FM

good idea that.
But if you missdial or your mates get hold of the number life would be hell !