ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 mods

Clio 182 Sport
ive got a clio 182 with 30000 miles on the clock and am wanting to do it up, what is the best exhaust system i can get but dont want it loud and also what else can i do to get more power

Titanium Clio 182
Hi.

K-Tec's Ultra Performance Supersports exhaust isn't too loud.
Look at a remap, matched inlets and JMS's induction setup for a little extra 'oomph'.

About 182

About right. The last 5 182's we have carried the complete works out on have RR'd before at anything between 160 - 172 ATW, ended up at 180-183 afterward. You can't put an exact figure on it as every car is different.

Its not all about peak figures though. Low RPM output see great improvements on a 182 specifically, throttle response also becomes 10 fold better.

Cammed 182 :)
About right. The last 5 182's we have carried the complete works out on have RR'd before at anything between 160 - 172 ATW, ended up at 180-183 afterward. You can't put an exact figure on it as every car is different.

Its not all about peak figures though. Low RPM output see great improvements on a 182 specifically, throttle response also becomes 10 fold better.

183hp at the wheels afterwards? seems a tad high

Yozza'd BG
ive got a clio 182 with 30000 miles on the clock and am wanting to do it up, what is the best exhaust system i can get but dont want it loud and also what else can i do to get more power

From all i've read mate, the Yozza exhaust is the one to go for if you want good quality and something that's not too loud - you'll get a 3-5hp improvement according to the website.

Get in on the Group Buy i've got going for the YozzaSport Catback System to pick yourself up a bargain:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=491657&page=3

Clio 182 Sport
If i put a full exhaust system with a d-cat, and a k&n and a chip the 182. roughly how much bhp will it be.

Iceberg 172
If i put a full exhaust system with a d-cat, and a k&n and a chip the 182. roughly how much bhp will it be.

Who cares? What does (for example) 200bhp actually mean? I'll tell you... f**k ALL.

With the above mods it's fair to say you'll have a much more "driveable" car with low down power.

Cammed 182 :)
cheap mods dontgive more power!
Buy the best to get more power Exhaust I would go for Scorpian Rs192 exhaust it and yozza are the 2 best systems. But you would be looking at 1.5k to get some power!

Clio 182 Sport
dont think i would be getting much power soon then, im skint! exhaust air filter and a chip for the time being then lol..cheers

clio 182
my car has yozza mani, d cat and full system, filter and an rs tuner map and im pretty sure it made 187bhp(previous owner had this done). its a good step if you want to spend the money on it!