ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 on Pistonheads

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
Looks decent with an honest enough advert. Cheap too.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much do you reckon it would cost to get bodywork back to mint? Is it easier to get paint matches if the car is black? Would've thought it'd be easier than blue etc.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
I'd expect to pay £450+ for bonnet, front wings and front bumper from a good bodyshop mate.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
dont get excited by the price:eek:, in todays mkt thats the realistic sellin price,:race: the one's u see for 4k+ etc.. etc.. etc... are around for months on end tryin to find a buyer

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess considering the need for a bonnet respray in all likelihood is the reason its at it's price - but if the paintwork was better I'd have expected to pay like 2.8-3k, but given he's listing it at 2.6k, with a bit of haggling you may well be able to get it for nearer 2.4k, and if you don't care about the paintwork too much I'd say that's pretty decent.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf Mk5 GTi
I brought this one. He didn't live to far from me and I wanted to get another sport so took a look. The scratch on the bonnet is barely noticeable when polished tbh but will get done at somepoint and other than a ding on the drivers door from someone opening a door onto it (again hardly noticeable really) it is pretty spotless, probably in better condition then it should be for that age. Interior is almost as new (bar a broken clip on the gearstick gaitor!) The previous owner (genuine nice chap) clearly looked after it, lots of receipts - all with Renault - and was selling as didnt use it much anymore (couple of thousand or so in last year). Full service and MoT last week too. I think I've got myself a pretty decent 182 here :)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
I brought this one. He didn't live to far from me and I wanted to get another sport so took a look. The scratch on the bonnet is barely noticeable when polished tbh but will get done at somepoint and other than a ding on the drivers door from someone opening a door onto it (again hardly noticeable really) it is pretty spotless, probably in better condition then it should be for that age. Interior is almost as new (bar a broken clip on the gearstick gaitor!) The previous owner (genuine nice chap) clearly looked after it, lots of receipts - all with Renault - and was selling as didnt use it much anymore (couple of thousand or so in last year). Full service and MoT last week too. I think I've got myself a pretty decent 182 here :)

yeah defo a deal looks like its also got a aftermkt zorst on, defo value for money for what it is, u could probably out another 10-20k and get close 2 ur moneyback in 1-2 yrs time

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's a reasonably realistic price bearing in mind the belts were done 4-5 years ago and the condition (bonnet etc)

Nice low mileage and FSH though. If you could bring him down a couple £100 it would be a steal.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182cup & 172 racecar

I think it's a reasonably realistic price bearing in mind the belts were done 4-5 years ago and the condition (bonnet etc)

Nice low mileage and FSH though. If you could bring him down a couple £100 it would be a steal.

:rolleyes:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol that's even better then mate.

They are great cars I am on my 3rd lol. As long as you're happy that's all that matters mate :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf Mk5 GTi
Lol that's even better then mate.

They are great cars I am on my 3rd lol. As long as you're happy that's all that matters mate :)

Over the moon with it tbh. Is my second, had a ph1 3 cars back, then an st before thinking a diesel would be more sensible. But just couldn't shift the desire to get another rs, so did :)