ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Track Project - fitting bucket seats.. Help please!

baysthebest

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172/172Cup/182
Hi. Please can I have some advice, I have just purchased a standard FF 182 and together with a friend we are looking at turning the car into a fun road legal track day car.

I am looking at purchasing a set of spar co seats and harnesses. I am looking at purchasing OMP Subframes for the Clio and sliders but is there any other parts that would be needed. Do I need a bracket to connect the seats to the Subframes and sliders or do the seats normally have connection points on the underneath of the seats?

Thanks in advance!

182 FF
You just need some nut & bolts mate, whoever supplies the subframes should be able to supply with some. Make sure the nuts are nylocks. If the seats are non side mounted they will have four holes in the bottom for mounting. I had a sliders in mine but ould never get it to work very well tho.

baysthebest

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172/172Cup/182
Cheers for that. They are mounted underneath the seats! That's a great help. Many Thanks