ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 tyre foam

fat 182

given up trying to get one the extra can out of the dealer they wont give me one (tight bast*ds) they will sell me one for four quid that s cheaper than halfords

cant real complain about them to much they just sorted out the dash board lights (abs&serv light ) when when i poped in to tell them about it took them about half hour

so who ever it was how had three can have a little xmas spirt and give me my missing one back !;)

Ford Fiesta

daz please please phone renault UK and explain what they have done/are doing, it is completely wrong they have only given you 1 can, you NEED 2 for 1 tyre.

Quote: Originally posted by dazraffan on 07 December 2004
given up trying to get one the extra can out of the dealer they wont give me one (tight bast*ds) they will sell me one for four quid that s cheaper than halfords cant real complain about them to much they just sorted out the dash board lights (abs&serv light ) when when i poped in to tell them about it took them about half hourso who ever it was how had three can have a little xmas spirt and give me my missing one back !;)

stop being so bloody nice! its the dealers job to fix your car and ensure it has everything its supposed to have!

It doesnt matter if you didnt get it from there remember all dealers claim money back from renault for any warranty work they do! *rant over* :oops: