ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182, what's best performance exhaust

Clio 182 FF inferno
Hi I'm quite new to this forum but would like to know what the best performance exhaust to go for, good things gave been said about yozza sport on this forum but I can't find where to get one

Could somebody please point me in the right direction for the best exhaust and where to get one

Thanks
Adam

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
If u wait a while the orginal yozzasport part developer/seller (Fred from BTM) is going be making and selling another form of exhaust which will be top notch going off his reputation with exhausts :)

clio 182 cup ff
Scorpion make them. Go to the rs192 web page. Sounds lovely. Not over powering. A doddle.to fit (with a ramp ) looks great

Clio 182 FF inferno
The RS192 has a mid box/silencer if I went for the stone automotive pops and bangs map wouldn't that destroy the silencer?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
needs a decat to do that but would be fine with the full system + decat

best off dropping james (stone automotive) a pm as he'll be able to give you a better insight re: p&b's map

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
the rs192 is one of the worst systems around for ease of fitting. pay your membership and search for piper exhaust on here

clio 182 cup ff
Fitting new cat. New lambda pre and new cat back rs192. Will
Take pictures and let you all know how easy

225 Cup & Williams
Not sure what the btb systems are like for the 182's but I've got one on my 172 and if they are anything like that the fitment and build quality will be second to none, sounds nice too.

RS2'd Trophy
Orbisoud? :cool:

3d75061e.jpg

James

RS2'd Trophy
I have had a KTR ultra, BTB, RS192 and now an orbisoud.

The Ktec one is OK but when it got hot it moved over, it was boomy but it was OK.

The RS192 was a great exhaust, took a while to fit but it looked spot on and sounded pretty cool!

The BTB was a work of art. it sounded, fitted and looked incredible.

The Orbisoud is incredibly light, extremely well made, sounds uterly awesome with no droning noise, a definite increase in low down torque. The fitment is second to none as it uses its own mounting system, the tips look far more OEM than any other available.

If I was spending the money again it would have to be BTB or Orbisoud. No other brands compare IMO other than getting a prospeed or AAS to make a bespoke one.

James

Clio 182 FF inferno
How old is it mate, why you selling and how much you want, I can't view pics I'm not a full member yet