ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 Wheel offset

182 Cup Soon !!!
what offset are the 182 Wheels? (ET)??...

Does anybody know if the Oz Ultraleggera comes in the same offset??

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I think ET 37 is still ok for the 182 but ET 45 is preferable. There are definately people with 182's running that offset with no problems on here from what i gather.
John

182 Cup Soon !!!
So if i was to get the wheels as close to ET45 as possable. along with some Eibach -30mm lowering springs, Should i have any trouble with anything??

if you were lowering it i'd go no lower than 42 personally. Leeds 182 and a couple of others had no end of problems with rubbing on non standard rims. Cup pack cars have wider track so you cant put much lower offsets on without running the risk of fouling arches.

182 Cup Soon !!!
i see so the speedline turinis come in a ET45 then?? with them been used on the Trophy?

182 Cup Soon !!!
so if i was able to get the Ultraleegera in say ET44/46 instead of ET45 of the standard wheels and i droped it -30mm on the Eibach springs i should be ok??

182 Cup Soon !!!
Nice one, Also is there any other Good spring Options i could go for?? and will the Car handle any better with the Eibach Springs Compaired to the standard ones?

E91 M Sport
Apex go lower than the others, but they're a bit firmer if that's your thing. Cheapest though.

All of them will feel stiffer than standard and reduce bodyroll.

182 Cup Soon !!!
i see so the ride aint too Hard to Begin with??? im used to a Corsa B Down 60mm on poo Gmax stuff you see. Its really hard very loud and rattles everything. Will it be the same??

182 Cup Soon !!!
Rang Demon Tweeks yesterday. They told me that the offset for Clio 182 is ET40. But was told the ET was 45

182 Cup Soon !!!
The ultralegs closets ET is 42. gona go down 30 on the Eibach springs so sholud be ok

182 Cup Soon !!!
Jut been looking about: Seam to get alot of people saying the Ultralegger may be too light and flimsy and will Buckle and bend easly. Should i also worry about this if i where getting some??