ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182

206 gti/sapph cossie
hi guys jus wondered if you can help me, im looking to buy one of these but i wanna find out the answers to these questions first.

i noticed that there is a cup pack for the 182 which uprates the suspension but what is the spoiler pack i.ve tried to find the difference but cant can any one help me.

also i've heard tht the build quality aint all tht, is this true?

Maz

LY 200
Spoiler pack = cup spoiler & splitter iirc

Re: build quality .. its the luck of the draw, I havn't had too many problems with mine, well nothing too bad :)

Octy VRS
Build quality is fine just don't expect Audi standard. Had mine 2 1/2 years from new and it's done 26K and only have a small rattle from the dash which doesn't bother me. Some days it's there, some not. Mechanically everything is fine and I've only had to replace the tyres.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
eltel123 said:
also i've heard tht the build quality aint all tht, is this true?

The first time you nail it in the gears you will forget all about it!!!!

106 GTi
Easy way to spot the Cup rear spolier is to see if it has a red brake light. As Maz said the spolier pack should also have a small plastic chin spolier on the front valence.

LY 200
As Maz said spoiler pack = spolier and splitter, the other pack is suspension and wheels mate!!!

Front splitter

Picture076.jpg

Rear spoiler

Picture074.jpg

197-I love!!!
The build quality is not as good as say something like A VW but it's not that bad-I've had my FF/Cup options for nearly 2 years-not really any serious rattles and the only things that have gone wrong are a dodgy rear wiper motor after the first week of owning it from new-replaced under warranty and an Airbag sign flashing up-lose wiring connection also done under warranty-apart from those couple of things-it's been great and I love it.

oska said:
Build quality is fine just don't expect Audi standard. Had mine 2 1/2 years from new and it's done 26K and only have a small rattle from the dash which doesn't bother me. Some days it's there, some not. Mechanically everything is fine and I've only had to replace the tyres.

Our cars must be twins! apart from the mileage its identical!