ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 :)

hey lads had a few french cars but by far this is the best :) my 182 with the 'MoreGo' conversion?

here are the pics :)

36877_408713979799_515039799_4172711_4030929_n.jpg

29186_401612999799_515039799_3995576_6867253_n.jpg

could anyone give me any mod tips?thinking of carbonfibre diamonds,graphite turini's and about 30/40mm ish drop?

Not 100% sure mate, got receipts just over 2k for exhaust system,cams,chip and airfilter? ive read up on the forum and theyre not highly rated i dont think, estimated to make about 202bhp but im going to have to get her on the RR to see what she makes

330i. E30 Touring.
Take that figure with a huge pinch of salt, mate.

For £2k, JMS RS2 manifold and exhaust, imo.

330i. E30 Touring.
surely that possible from cams and a remap? its only 20bhp

When you think a standard 182 will NEVER actually make 182bhp, it's massively 'hopeful'.

Also, an F4R is pretty pushed already. Getting more BHP isn't as easy as you'd think.

Actually, I say for £2k. Coilovers. DS2500's. Uprated fluid. Braided lines.

330i. E30 Touring.
A huge amount depends on the rolling road.

There's a guy on here who's just had some work done by K-tec. Made 193 on a reliable RR. Taken to another one local to him, made 204.

There's plenty of varients which affect the figure a car will make.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Never ever get it RR'd at the place that did the work that's all I can say.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Daves 182 Trophy made 162bhp with some issues. I don't think i've seen any make 180bhp standard.

30BHP isn't easy to find in that engine imo.

think ill take it to the local lad, my saxo VTS made 124.4 with pipercross viper,manifold and full system and port and polish,seems about right to me so may see how the clio comes out :)

On a serious note, RR are best for showing gains, not actual BHP. So if a company does some work for you, get them to show you graphs before and after, like Paul at RS Tuning does.

This will show you the gains achieved on the same day, same fuel, same rollers, giving you an idea of what the mods have achieved.

The only real way to find BHP is to do the g/s (air) x1.25 sum. For example, my S3 runs 179g/s which means 223 bhp (quoted as 225 from the manufacturer).

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've driven a morego 202. Their own demo car (arctic blue).Sorry to say they do not make 202, I think 190bhp is more realistic.

thats fine,because i bought the car thinking it was standerd untill i found receipts so aslong as its making more than standerd figures :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
There's quite a big selection of coilovers out there which would give you a nice drop. Probably wouldnt bother with just lowering spring at the ride will kill you. I've got H&R coilovers and i find them very good compaired to the cheaper sets on the market. The H&R's soak up the bumps really well so are a good choice for road use.

What are your brakes like? Ferodo DS2500's are very good i hear, everybody seem to rate them very highly. And a set of brembo HC or Brembo Max discs are good combo & Braided lines too.

Porbably start with that :)