ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182ff powerflex anti roll bar bushes.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Can anybody recommend me the best place to buy road series anti roll bar polybushes clio my clio 182 ff.
I've measured the roll bar and it's 25mm so I've found a set of inners on euro car parts website. This is good as I can use a discount code and there is one branch that is local to me, however on there site it doesn't state the size for the outer ones.
Are the ones link the correct ones?

Inners:

https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/...f200fb5436b0a772f15773bc4f04f57bcbf5fa&000973

20171007_110823.jpg

Outers:

https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/...0310e6c2e73c14f246b0b5470b70393f73634a&000973

Cheers, Mark.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
You don't get discount on performance stuff from ECP, I am looking for some black series ARB bushes and carparts4less have 10% off with FAST10 code it is the best I have found ATM.
If you find anything better let me know.

dan's cast offs.
You don't get discount on performance stuff from ECP, I am looking for some black series ARB bushes and carparts4less have 10% off with FAST10 code it is the best I have found ATM.
If you find anything better let me know.

some of the codes work on performance section but that's why i said you need to get them to price match. do it over the phone or at the counter.

dan's cast offs.
So you just get them to price match with themselves with a discount code?

they are funny about their online prices over the counter but you can get stuff cheaper though, tell them it's an ebay price or tweeks etc...

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Clio 182 FF & Trophy

Outer ARB 23mm - PFF6020723 (ECP Part Number - 973740061)
Inner ARB 25mm - PFF6020225 (ECP Part Number - 973740161)
Rear Upper Shock Bushes - PFR60311 (ECP Part Number - 973740271)
Dog Bone Mount - PFF60211K (ECP Part Number - 973740111)

Black SMI Steering Rack Bushes - PFF60331 (ECP Part Number - 973740281)
Black Front ARB Bush 23mm Outer - PFF60-207-23BLK (ECP Part Number - 973740065)
Black Front ARB Bush 25mm Inner - PFF60-202-25BLK (ECP Part Number - 973740165)
Black Rear Upper Shock Bush - PFR60-311BLK (ECP Part Number - 973740275)

Poly Bush 02.JPG

Last edited:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I remember it loosely at the time and I remember giving you a PM at a later date but can't remember what it was over.

However, I know I got the wrong end as I acknodged fault and apologises and also, seen how much you do for members, whether it's with parts, charity or even with part number like the above picture.

:up::smile::kissingheart:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Back on topic. Buy some bushes but DO NOT buy the black ones 🙈

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Why not black ones?

Possibly slightly different for me as I run a Trophy and its already hard enough suspension but I have done all mine with road series (Purple) and its still rock solid so with black I can only assume it would be horrible to drive on a day to day basis and the vibrations and rattles would be unreal

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Possibly slightly different for me as I run a Trophy and its already hard enough suspension but I have done all mine with road series (Purple) and its still rock solid so with black I can only assume it would be horrible to drive on a day to day basis and the vibrations and rattles would be unreal

Not really an issue for me then as it is a track car and I have just brought coilovers with 525lb springs lol

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Not really an issue for me then as it is a track car and I have just brought coilovers with 525lb springs lol

Track car is different but if you are expecting a nice ride with no rattles and vibrations on a day to day car or even a weekend car I would stay away from black bushes as they are very very hard and made / designed for track cars