ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 headlight fuse box?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Where abouts is this located? It isn't by the battery, or in the drivers footwell. Got a feeling it's underneath the battery tray, would I be correct?

Going to check the fuses before removing the bumper and replacing the bulbs. Once the engine was rebuilt and turned over, neither headlight worked. Both sidelights and main beams work, just not dipped lights.

Assuming it's a fuse but another possibility is where the AA man towed me perhaps to Michael Woodfords garage and the bumping on the back killed both bulbs. Unlikely but a possibility.

Cupra, Fiesta ST2
Have you checked the fuse box to the right side of the battery, under the 2nd air intake? I know some of the lighting fuses are there as I replaced one last week

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Have you checked the fuse box to the right side of the battery, under the 2nd air intake? I know some of the lighting fuses are there as I replaced one last week
Yeah, had a look mate but can't see any of them being the headlights.

Also checked the fuse box in drivers side footwell but that appears to be interior. Windows, reading lights etc.