ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 LY F1 with some new subtle mods

Suzuki Swift Sport
Just had the renault sport front splitter and tail pipes fitted - excuse the dirt! does anyone know what a milltek cat back sounds like on a 197? thinking of putting one on it soon!

Attachments

• 197-1.jpg
    197-1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 376
  • 197-2.jpg
    197-2.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 384
  • 197-3.jpg
    197-3.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 207

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
looks good just need the RS rear spolier now.
if you are thinking of a milltek whey buy the tailpipes? would'nt you have been better just putting the money towards the milltek

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I like the front spoiler. Wouldn't add the rear one personally :) IME Miltek backboxes sound pretty good, just a little bit louder than normal, but not much.

Dan

I've heard the Milltek 197 system is exactly the best fit (melted diffusers and all that). I had the Milltek system on my old 182 and that was an excellent fit and an excellent exhaust though.

Golf R
spiltter looks great... it's my next mod.... in fact it's on order.

personally i don't like the tail pipes on the milltek though

clio 197
the splitter looks well i would have one for mine if i had the £'s!! i have a milltek de-cat system on the way for the 197!

Suzuki Swift Sport
the splitter looks well i would have one for mine if i had the £'s!! i have a milltek de-cat system on the way for the 197!

You will have to let me know what thats like! do you need an o2 simulator when you fit one of those?

Clio 197
Liking the front splitter, just a shame it isnt real carbon fibre as i think it would look much better but wouldnt have bothered with the tail pipe bits. Dont like them at all but would love the miltek system as it sounds so nice.

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
Hey, lovin the front spoiler, any idea if it fits the non 197 mk3? Kinda fancy one for my D.Sport to tidy up the front a bit, ive look on renualt but can find it do you have a link to the page and price? Cheers

Inferno 182
Hey, lovin the front spoiler, any idea if it fits the non 197 mk3? Kinda fancy one for my D.Sport to tidy up the front a bit, ive look on renualt but can find it do you have a link to the page and price? Cheers

very unlikely it will fit as the 197 bumper is wider to meet the flared arches,anyhow here is the link and it is £185 which is not to bad considering the cost of the 182 splitter

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/clioaccessories/