ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197....new!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio trophy
even though it is slower than a 182, i still want one.

I loved it so much when i drove it!!!

don't like the silver colour much tbh.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
seb said:
even though it is slower than a 182, i still want one.

I loved it so much when i drove it!!!

don't like the silver colour much tbh.

red suits it best especially with the tints

i still want one too lol

R

Rebecca

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
justinRT said:
when i drove one i coulnt get used to that stupid red stitching on the wheels.. drove me mad
I think it would look beter with red stitching all over when I saw it the top bit is a red line then the rest of the steering wheel and the upholstry is cheap looking white stitching. Also what happened to the seats. Not being funny but wouldn't they be nicer in leather. It is like they thought I know we will make a clio with all the best bits from the 172 and 182 (Taken out) then we will bash its lovely curves till it looks like kryton from red dwarf.

Rebecca

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  X-172 Cup
WTF! those pictures were taken just round the corner from me...gonna go round the village and check it out...I'm not a fan of the car or colour, can't wait till the Cup version comes out though, I know I'll be tempted then...I feel strangely tempted by this though becasue it is literally on my doorstep...he's got another half a dozen cars for sale too

check this below, bought for 27850 july sold 29950 august

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18308&item=230010865447

Last edited: