ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 options (phone prep)

sw1

Clio 172
Hi,

I've decided to order a Clio 197, want something fairly cheap and cheerful as I drive around 70 miles a day to work 4 time a week but don't want to spend around 21k on a well specced out dull diesel, already done it :)

Can someone tell me exactly what the phone prep gives me, I'm assuming it's not bluetooth.

I also have a Black clio 172 import on an 03 plate with 36k on it, recently services with all pads and disc just changed, how much do you reckon I could get for it. I was thinking around 6K

Cheers for your input guys.

Clio200 EDC Lux
Hi m8

I ordered my 197 yesterday :) Not sure about the phone thing as I didn't add it as an option. I rekon you will get about 6k p/x.

sw1

Clio 172
Cool cheers, I saw it and red and was well impressed by how much bigger it was, the interior is also a step up from the 172.

Where did you get yours from? did you Part ex it at a dealer? mines and import so I thought I may have issues with this. I'm looking at getting it from uk-car-discount.co.uk or broadspeed, they are offering around 1500 off

Unlike some of the younger guys on here I'm not really too bothered if it's faster then my 172 or not, as it will mostly be on the motroway. Does anyone know about noise levels on motorways?

Last edited:
  MINI JCW
As far as Im aware the phone prep just enables your car to use the phone in it, I assume through the speakers. After that i think you have to buy the cradle/bracket for your particular model of phone