ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

clio 197 roof colour?

roof colour clio 197 liquid yellow

• carbon fibre wrap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • leave it silver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  clio 197
I bought my clio 197 it 6 months ago its liquid yellow but has a silver roof i get told alot that its nice but why a silver roof? and it annoys me so ive been thinking of getting it sprayed but what colour? I was thinking either gloss black or graphite grey the wheels are currently graphite grey so if i spray the roof black ill have to spray the wheels black to whats your opinion?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Black roof on nimbus (only photo I have at the minute);

t5snyMR.jpg

clio 197
the roof is silver because they guy who had it before me had it resprayed and he must of liked a silver roof haha ill get a photo and put it on

Mini GP2
Are you sure the colour wasn't previously Silver and the owner has not bothered to paint the roof ? i wasn't aware you could have a 197 in Yellow unless it was the R27 variant.

That looks really weird! Are you 100% sure that it's a respray and not vinyl wrap? (Obvious but thought I'd ask!).

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Are you sure the colour wasn't previously Silver and the owner has not bothered to paint the roof ? i wasn't aware you could have a 197 in Yellow unless it was the R27 variant.
Agreed - Did you text check to see if it had been resprayed in the past? That looks like it was originally silver and not yellow. What does log book say it is? I also didn't think you could get a standard 197 in yellow, only the R27's came in LY.

clio 197
yes it was originally silver but wernt sure if it was the original silver on the roof i said it had been resprayed to look like an f1 its a realy good spray job though it was cheap only £3500 for the car