ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 197 sports cat will it?

340i
Have you got a 197 yet mate?

Saw a racing blue 182 outside Bowie's parents a couple of weeks ago?

golf r32 dsg
Have you got a 197 yet mate?

Saw a racing blue 182 outside Bowie's parents a couple of weeks ago?

no matey not yet 1st of march!

yeah the racing blue was a couple of houses down duno whos it was aint seen it since!!

260% JCW
Why is it a waste of cash?? Im using a decat and std exhaust on my 172. It sounds a bit raspy but nothing to loud and the main difference is at max chat. When i put the cat back on for the MOT the car felt restricted as if it was being strangled, took the cat off after and its alot better. Its a worthwhile mod.

Why is it a waste of cash?? Im using a decat and std exhaust on my 172. It sounds a bit raspy but nothing to loud and the main difference is at max chat. When i put the cat back on for the MOT the car felt restricted as if it was being strangled, took the cat off after and its alot better. Its a worthwhile mod.

Will you gain anything though putting a decat pipe in a standard exhaust system ?

Or is it the same as having it in a stainless system ? :S