ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 197

Astra SRi T
anyone else had a Renault sport keyring, neck strap thingy and a 'pit pass' for 'exclusive access and a test drive in the new clio 197' off renault? Im well excited be my first time in a clio 197:D

Attachments

• Photo401.jpg
    Photo401.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
  UR 197, AB 182 FF
davidwilson666 said:
Yeah, I got one of those in the post today, not sure if I can be bothered to go for the test-drive or not though.

I hope I get one, It'll be my 4th test drive. and about 8th or 9th that I've seen in the metal.

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
Are these only sent to members of renaultsport.co.uk or to all owners of a "Renault Sport" ?

J

JACKO CUP 172!

i got 1 this morning. got well excited thought i was going to get to hammer the nuts off it round a track.then i read it. but hey i will test drive it and scare the cr*p out of the ol boy who comes with me.

Focus ST3 + proper Mini
I got one today. But i had a test drive on Tuesday afternoon whilst waiting for the 172 to get fixed AGAIN!!

Oh well looks like I'll have to have another test drive lol

LY V6 with Recaros
I got one yesterday, lol. I've already test drove one, but might have another go!

Tangoed Works
Is it only if your purchased a rsc from new. I purchased my 2nd hand from local ren dealer. Havent checked post today though. I wouldnt mind ragging the tits off one though. I like loosening tight things!

Golf R
jayxx83 said:
Is it only if your purchased a rsc from new.

Bit gay then really as there must be loads of people getting mail that they're not really interested in; whereas those who are the 2nd owners of the car and would be interested don't get it.

Instead they just get to view loads of forum posts from others who have had the mail :mad:

A4 Avant & A3
I got one through the post yesterday, i bought my cliosport 2nd hand, but it was from a dealer.
I've not really seen the new 197 so i'm gonna go & have a drive on monday morning.

Tangoed Works
T23PHY said:
Bit gay then really as there must be loads of people getting mail that they're not really interested in; whereas those who are the 2nd owners of the car and would be interested don't get it.

Instead they just get to view loads of forum posts from others who have had the mail :mad:

Tell me about it. Oh well going in to have my steering wheel changed soon, so will just deal with a test drive then. I feel left out :-(