ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2.0 16v ..MAZ

Hey does anyone on here ( Martin ) still have this car with MAZ in the registrayion plate as I used to own it and am wondering if it is still owned by a cliosport member?

Thanks,

Phil

So Maz has got the plate...who is Maz?...and how much did she pay for it?

and who has the car now and is it in good condition?

Phil

phil6180 said:
So Maz has got the plate...who is Maz?...and how much did she pay for it?

and who has the car now and is it in good condition?

Phil
If your car was the one with the rebuilt engine then Martins rolled it. If you sold him the Williams well the engine went after 1 track day and the rebuilt engine from the Hybrid blew a head gasget.

Maz has a 182 with Cup packs though.

Clio f7r Trackcar
Hi phil. I bought it off martin back in august 2005. its still going strong! cage going in a couple of weeks time!

hope youre not to offended with what ive done to it! ;)

Clio f7r Trackcar
oh....if you get a chance phil could you PM me some history of the car. did you hybird it etc?

would be good to know some background about it. its a great car....love it!

i miss it...when i get some time i'll pm you some details......sell it back to me!!!

I am back globe trotting around Thailand, Oz, New Zealand and S.america and yes it was Amazing!

Maz

LY 200
I am Maz and I bought the plate off Stew .. some pics of it on my car ;)

MyCar-Rich2.jpg

MyCar-Rich1.jpg

Maz-FCS-1.jpg

Maz-FCS2006-Scott1.jpg

Not tellling you how much I paid for it .. lol ;)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
what do you mena just coz i have a red hosue in my shoes, with a cable network around the whole world?

Tesla MP3 2021
yeah but umberellas do go on holiday twice a frying pan and evan when water is using the tv

Ad

MK2 FRS
nah my rug goes through the window on a bank holiday....
......a bit like up down up down;

Maz

LY 200
You lot are mad . .stop spamming in this poor guys thread .. start one in general chat "NW random chat sh1t thread" ;)

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
shoelaces eat stawberries with badgers that can chew threw whole lepricorns while dancing on a kebab made of hippo skin

RB 182
i saw a little old granny driving a white nissan micra with reg *** MAZ the other day! made me chuckle some what!

Tesla MP3 2021
crazy_kittyuk said:
i saw a little old granny driving a white nissan micra with reg *** MAZ the other day! made me chuckle some what!

stop spamming lol:rasp:

Ad

MK2 FRS
crazy_kittyuk said:

sssh.... thats maz's twin....

Tesla MP3 2021
adtmits said:
nah my rug goes through the window on a bank holiday....
......a bit like up down up down;

lol...up down up down

the floor will use the hairdryer most easters with the extra time being used to shave the plastic off a donkeys hat

Maz

LY 200
crazy_kittyuk said:

^^ Why did you "chuckle some what!" :S

I have seen a couple of cars with Maz in the reg :approve: