ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2.0 Front wheel bearing

Clio 2.0 138hp
Ive got a 2.0 mk3 non sport. Its the 139hp version or whatever it is
The front wheel bearing is gone. Ive watched the videos on youtube and it seems like a lot of work especially if it goes wrong.
Ive got all the basic tools (spanner, sockets etc) and a massive impact wrench but no special tools for bearing or hub work. Would it be worth buying the tools or do i take it somewhere and let them swear at it for me. Im in Bristol so if youve got any recommendations for decent places to take it i would be grateful.

Cheers

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
You could probably take the hub off on your own, but getting the old bearing out and the new one in will be near impossible without a press.

Clio 2.0 138hp
Yeah i thought so.
Does anybody know if the hubs and bearings and whatever are the same on all the non sport mk3's
Ive got an old dci mk3 that im breaking so i could use that as a temporary one while i get the bearing sorted properly. Any ideas ?