ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2 dashboard

Renault Clio II
The plastic cover for the speedometer has gathered mould spores. I've removed it and tried cleaning it but can't get rid of the smears.

I'm trying to look for a new one. Does anyone know what it's called? I can't find anything on eBay ☹️

Attachments

• IMG_20210830_170230.jpg
    IMG_20210830_170230.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 44

04-182

ClioSport Club Member
  AB Clio 182
Its the front part of the instrument cluster itself isn't it? Doubt you can buy the clear part separately. Prob have to buy a good condition cluster and swap the part over from that to yours. About £20 on ebay

1630775773498.png

Renault Clio II
It looks a lot nicer now without one, do you reckon it'll be okay with the MOT?

Plus lining up the dashboard with the screw holes was a right pain in the arse. Not looking forward to taking it off again

04-182

ClioSport Club Member
  AB Clio 182
It looks a lot nicer now without one, do you reckon it'll be okay with the MOT?

Plus lining up the dashboard with the screw holes was a right pain in the arse. Not looking forward to taking it off again
not sure about mot but be a b**ch to clean once its starts getting dust and stuff on it. Personally id stick a better condition one back on.

Renault Clio II
not sure about mot but be a b**ch to clean once its starts getting dust and stuff on it. Personally id stick a better condition one back on.
Very true, will probably have a look down the scrapyard. Thanks for taking the time to reply