ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Colours

Alibi Blue 200
As stated in my previous thread my Albi Blue 200 was written off.

The garage just rang, said that i now have a choice off colour and wheels (not spec).

Though i do need to bear in mind that some colours will need me to wait as they have to be manufactured.

So far i like the idea of:

Albi Blue (what i had)
Alien Green, Black Wheels
Peal White, Black Wheels
Racing Blue, Black Wheels

I cant seem to decide!!!

Any recommendations

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
The bottom three sound absolutely awesome! Totally torn tbh! Don't go for Albi though, it pales in comparision to the others.

Swift Sport
From them I'd go Racing Blue.

Albi - Been done
Alien Green - Seriously??
Pearl White - Why pearl, why not GW?
Racing Blue - Still not convinced it suits the mk3, but would get my vote.

Alibi Blue 200
From them I'd go Racing Blue.

Albi - Been done
Alien Green - Seriously??
Pearl White - Why pearl, why not GW?
Racing Blue - Still not convinced it suits the mk3, but would get my vote.

What the difference between PW and GW?

LY R26
Pearl White is lovely, looks like candy haha

i'd go for RB as its £1200 less than AG and PW and it looks just as good.

Probably the best colour for the 200

AG 200
OR get the standard cup alloys and refurb to black (look better imo and cheaper?)
black1.gif

Swift Sport
Pearl White never looks white though, always looks a dirtier off-white shade in comparison to a solid white. GW would be better imo.

AG Defo. Cant you have the colour of the new meggy its like a goldy grey silver colour, someone help me out.

Swift Sport
I'd recommend Storm Grey but I'm not going to because that's what I'll go for and I don't want it getting common lol.

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
I think that the 200 suits the light blue (can never remember which is which).
Is red on the options list of colours? I really think red with black could make the 200 look amazing.

Alibi Blue 200
I think that the 200 suits the light blue (can never remember which is which).
Is red on the options list of colours? I really think red with black could make the 200 look amazing.

The light Blue is Racing Blue

I've seen Red and i wasn't that impressed.

Not a big fan of Greys either

Seems to be between RB and AG then, i will wait to see what she comes back with, on fast delivery.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
I think you'll have to wait til mid August, there's not a lot in dealer stock at the mo!

Out of your list I'd have the pearl white/black wheel combo.

However Storm/Black roof/wheels is very :approve::approve::cool::cool::):)

Da

Less
The 200's are currently in high demand and the rumours are that any new orders will be a 20-25 week wait!

Glacier White with black wheels would be my choice, but from your list - Pearl white.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
The 200's are currently in high demand and the rumours are that any new orders will be a 20-25 week wait!

Glacier White with black wheels would be my choice, but from your list - Pearl white.

If I had a choice it would be that Dolphin grey in that 200 Thread
GT Spoiler, Black Speedlines, Recaros, Cup Pack & leccy wing mirrors-

S

Alibi Blue 200

That highly annoys me, if my insurance company pulled there fingers out there arse's, i would have my exact same spec from the dealer, but it sold 2 days ago!!

The dealer is currently looking around. There defiantly is a pearl white with black speed-lines, waiting to hear back about the others.

Turbo LY R27
Pearl white for me! RB for 182's, 197's imo. I cant seem to like it on the 200.
Ag does look nice as well in the flesh! Very nice colour!

182 Trophy
Ag for me, so much love for that colour in the flesh, the pictures don't do it justice.

Anyone know when the 200 will be discontinued and the new clio out? i fancy ordering one next year if they're still out.

And Ste, getting a 200 now? ;)